3CX Phone System for Windows
The 3CX Phone System has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and therefore integrates well with an existing Windows Network Infrastructure. As a result, the system can be easily managed by your own staff without the need for specialised technicians.
The 3CX PBX for Windows represents the next generation of business telephone systems and is completely hardware independent, including the telephone instruments, which means that you will not be locked into one supplier for additional equipment, spares etc.
The 3CX is also designed for employee mobility. Calls can be made and received seamlessly from outside the office, including from smart phones, using the freely available app for iPhones, Android and Windows phones.
Voice Mails are received via email. Auto attendant, Digital Receptionist and call queues can be customised to give your company a professional image. Calls can also be recorded for legal purposes and quality control. Any existing or future Branch Offices can be seamlessly connected via the internet to your Main Office at NO cost.
Call costs are significantly reduced with optional IP least cost routing which adds advanced communications features that will make your company more efficient and incoming caller friendly.
Siemens HiPath 3000 and OpenScape Office
A modular communications platform, Siemens HiPath 3000 delivers industry-leading features for small and medium businesses from 10 to 400 users. It supports any combination of analog, TDM, and IP telephones, PC clients and cordless phones, which makes it ideal for mixed IT and communications environments.
- Connect multiple sites together to operate as one system
- Reduce call charges with IP telephony between sites
- Enjoy extensive telephony functionality in TDM and IP environments
- HiPath 3000 has a broad range of platform and connectivity options and we offer several modules that significantly extend its capabilities.
- Openscape Office which collates voice and conference services, voice mail, messaging, mobility, a multimedia contact centre and presence functionality to form an easy-to-use and flexible system.